Sunday, February 20, 2011

What's In Compressed Air

Minituritalia 2011

As promised, I show you now my purchases Miniature ... I would also like
thank you all for your warm greetings ... it was really nice to see familiar faces and a chat with you ...
Thanks for the compliments on my new look, as you can see I'm in the mood for change (yet another new look in my blog) and as I said to Anna: "It could change your life ...!!!!" :-(


few photos to better see these little wonders ....



These beautiful boxes are in metal Alexandra Cantatore ( http://alemikimikri . blogspot.com / )

And since I love the cows could not be lacking in the miniature-Bagus .... Adriana is a talented artist who makes magic with Fimo ...

Well I wanted to buy a lot of other things ....
a big hug to all
Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment