Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Signs Chlamydia In The Mouth

Mini Kit # 6

Thanks again for your comments .... as you have well understood for me it was a great joy to get to more than 100 followers ... that satisfaction .... and as I promised I will soon work you deserve a very special present, I just hope you do not wait too long ... -_ ^

Now change the subject ....
I'm ready to show you another of my mini kit .... do not you curious??
This post is dedicated to a beautiful chair with back straight and comfortable ....
This "chair" is about 3.5 x2, 5 cm high and is about 8cm. The kit is really easy ... and then you can decorate as you like ....
So you like?
soon with another mini-kit and some beautiful surroundings .... Angelina


= PS These photos are dedicated to the bears .... dear Viviana ^ _-

0 comments:

Post a Comment