Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Iron Deficiency Knee Pain

some photos for you! Mini-kit # 7

Some time ago I was asked to give a setting to my mini-kit .... so I started rummaging in the boxes of miniatures purchased over the years and made by (there are also gifts )....
This is the result ....
I really enjoyed creating this little corner and are especially happy with how my kits are great together ... it was just That's my goal, to create furniture that could stand well together and not only individually ....
Now I do see some details:


The bottles are glass and are German.
The "Nutilla" is Minicaretti and sweets in gift boxes are a Minilisa.

The book is a gift (if I remember correctly Monica), and these cookies, more precisely Baci di dama (which I love very much and unfortunately I can not eat) are Minilisa

The pan and the cake are Minicaretti pasqualina instead and the cake is my own creation made in a workshop Mimmo ....

I thank all my new "followers", thanks for joining in my blog, you are all why every day I try to think and create something new ...

Soon you'll see my purchases Miniatuitalia ...
a big hug Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment