Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Get Sponsored Monster

Summing ... The bride's


I've never been the type to do the accounts of my life, but the year you are going to conclude it was so full of novelty to force myself to at least some consideration. Certainly I will remember 2010 as the year of the new house, new address and my new partner. If ever I have to, or we will, something will always associate this year, however this and the efforts made, and not yet finished, to put on our house. To say that this is a source of satisfaction is an understatement. It 'was an intense period in terms of both physical and emotional and I was filled with small, big joys that still does not cease to surprise.
2010 for me was also the first year as no smoker. In a few days will be spent exactly 12 months away and now consists of a period of time, I realized how much he removed in an almost total cigarettes from my life (almost does not mean that they still smoke occasionally, but yet know a lot of people who smoke). Speaking with Laura a few nights ago we saw how far we have only vague memories of me and with a cigarette in his mouth, as if it never happened ... I was not really a smoker and recently! This probably gives a measure of how smoking was not any help for me or for those around me. I tried to pull someone behind this thing, and I noticed pleased that after some time someone has been inspired. If not then I'd been the inspiration not bad, what counts is the result. In
wealth of experience of 2010 must surely put in so many other things, positive or not. My bike which I did for the first time a bit 'street, the fact that after so many trips this year we did not go on vacation, the changes at work is not without difficulty and certainly not yet finished, as well as many other small achievements and hardships ... If I stop and think for a moment, I feel, however, to close last year as a year of my life and certainly in many respects, more than successful.
Now there is a problem that any professor of economics can point out as a vintage issue that always engages brain showing. As the trend of "company" is positive, what are the means we have to keep it that way? I really do not know. Maybe even a year ago I expected that I would be here today to please me how it went. Of course I was troubled by the same reasonable uncertainties that buzz in my head right now. The only thing I think there is time to do is to try to bring back the small accounts of our existence, recognizing that no human being is that this happens every day. The best thing probably is to accept that we can not always close a perfect circle. We need to adapt al fatto che tirate le somme il risultato potrebbe non essere quello che ci aspettavamo, ma che per questo non debba per forza essere meno soddisfacente.

0 comments:

Post a Comment