Monday, December 13, 2010

Belly Punching Brazin Clips Com

Mini Kit # 2

Che bello seguire i vostri blog, si respira un'aria di gioia e di fermento per l'imminente Natale....
Io purtroppo have not yet managed to decorate my love nest for the holidays, but frankly it is a time a little sad .... :((((

I also wanted to compliment all the beautiful miniatures created .... it's really inspiring to see every day your masterpiece ....

And here I am finally here, as promised, to make meet my new projects ....

I managed to finish the laborious work needed to design parts for laser cutting ... but it does not seem to work lungoooooo, and then when you do not know the program and especially do not have the manual becomes much harder .... so I found the strength and desire and now I have a lot of pieces (which it stinks because I like ..... mmmmmh !!!!) and I'm there ready to be assembled ....

Today I want to see a mini-kit easy but in my opinion ..... cute ..... put in the right place!
a bench to rest your shoes at the entrance of a house .... maybe ....

Unfortunately I did not have a decent pair of shoes to use for the photo .... but surely someone cleverer than me will be around ....
In reality, this beautiful bench you could combine with a beautiful coat but I have not yet had the right inspiration!
wait to know what you think ....
For now, I salute you and promise to make me alive before Christmas!
a hug to all
Angelina

PS THANKS TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS !!!!! I hope the numbers continue to grow, perhaps up to 100, so I can prepare a gift for you .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment