Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Can I Stretch My Labia

E 'A nice surprise! # 3

Sorry for my absence but I am again going through a not so positive .... I'm really tired and exhausted and also tell the truth my head is feeling it .... I got to have panic attacks .... Wednesday will be a difficult day for me and after this torture, I will take a further super-deserved holiday ....
All this to tell you that even if Post your comment does not follow you always with love ....

Okay .... change the subject a few days ago I received a package from Spain ....
I asked Susy- MiniEden if he could create for me a few cacti. I love succulents because they do not need so much care (my thumb is not very green, even though the flowers and plants a lot and then I like to decorate my love nest I opted for artificial trees ... : o))
Susy is really good at creating plants that look real, when I discovered her blog I could not resist .... if you do not know the past to snoop in his wonderful blog, you'll see masterpieces ....
not you curious to see the contents of the package ???!!! Here are the photos ...








So I had no reason?? Not everything is beautiful?? Susy
Thanks for your beautiful miniatures, I hope to return soon!! ^ _-
Susy and a big kiss to all those who follow me (new and old)! Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment