Saturday, March 12, 2011

Describe An Item Of Clothing That

Mini-kit # 8

During this time I was a little hard to concentrate, but despite this I managed to take some time for my beloved miniature creating another mini-kit ....
One of my latest creations is this "LIBRARY-RETIREMENT". This library
measuring 16.2 cm x 3.8 cm and 2.5 cm deep. The kit is easy and you can place wherever you like ....

Here are some photos of various locations .... with planting Susy ....

But even in the kitchen with dish-style country makes its beautiful shape ....

I'm really happy with the result, it took no time to mount it.

I am very sorry for the great drama of today's Japan, I am following the news and my thoughts are for those people who lost everything ....

For now I send you a big hug to all
Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment