Sunday, January 16, 2011

Financial Management Im Pandey

My swap Christmas party for Marisa

Here I am with the second part of pictures of my Christmas Swap International Marisa.
We had to make a game for kids and I really enjoyed it here, I think what to do and create ...
Then, with my spirit and naturalist against consumerism which game I thought I'd like to receive if you were a child ...
So I created these very simple but very expressive and educational games for children ... here are the results ...

Tower wooden forms

Letters "magnetic" wooden
I'm not cute??
To color the letters I lost a few to make them ... diopter sembrave more real than I painted black to simulate the back of the magnet ...
not believe it but most people see that I made before sending me asked if they were really magnetic ...
a big kiss and see you soon with the third and final part
Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment