Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mount And Blade Bin Files

Simba's Pride!


I decided to print a book with the best shots taken on our last safari. More than 800 photos, taken in just 48 hours, I have chosen the best and I have collected in a book which I called "Simba's Pride". Not deny that was a satisfaction, after all these years, see a bit 'of my photos on paper. It was far too long for the hundreds of photos that I did not get printed every year and the solution of the photo book (of course layout weblog Mac!) Made me want to browse images, instead of clicking on the album online or in my data base. The following report what I wrote in the introduction page of my collection, and clicking on the picture below you can see the album then that I sent to press. If anyone prefers to browse from the truth ... just droppin 'in!

Lualeny, Kenya 7-9 October 2008
"Simba!" said our tracker for the first time we went up to Lion Rock, indicating a movement a few feet from our jeep, where a young simba, lion in Swahili, looked at us puzzled and intrigued. The magic of this hill Lualeny is embellished with lion population, which stands in the plains of the savannah as the king's castle in the midst of the low houses of his subjects. It 's the ideal place for someone like me, fell in love with the quiet rhythm of the African nature, of that feeling of loneliness that only together a land almost untouched can offer the traveler who passes through it. The
Lualeny Camp, designed and built by compatriot Gianni Gremmi, is a place where African hospitality, courtesy of the people still alive in the Taita originally from these areas is mixed with the taste of well throughout the Mediterranean, full of care for details. At first this combination seems to creak with the wilderness that surrounds it, then blends perfectly with it, wrapping the incredulous traveler who has the good fortune to be hosted on this site.
Each of the 75 photographs in this book was taken during the patrol in the length and breadth of this beautiful land, between the park and the border with Tsavo Tanzania, with the intention of establishing the strong emotions that these places have made us try.

Lualeny From 7-9 October 2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment