Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jeff Hardy Painting Games

Christmas wishlist!

I know! But the crisis is necessary to save money, I no longer have the age to write a letter to Santa Claus and everything you want to add ... mica fact I said you have to give me strength to something! But what better time to outsource some hidden desire? Missing 30 days at Christmas and 45 on my birthday! Both say it around does not cost anything! I go in any order, regardless of cost, nature of the object and utility level of the same!

- Men's Cycling Classic
- Nintendo Wii
- Nikon 18-200, VR
- Bathrobe
Space - A smartphone is compatible with Apple (basically an iphone)
- various CD or DVD (I know I should be more fashion, for this I miss it)
- A brown leather belt on
- Black shoes sports

At this point, good shopping at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment