Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Progesterall ™ Legal In Europe

W!


Now it's time to talk about it. I have not done so far for good luck, for fear that talking could make something happen then I would have slowed, leaving the span in the air. That is why earlier this year I said "if I do this year at least 2000 km public argument, otherwise not." Now that they are already nearly 2500 km I have to keep the promise I had made. Here I am talking about this last great passion, that really is not much lately.
I've always had a love affair with the bicycle as a child. As often happens, however, the great passions can also lead to fractures and long periods away endless. Just happened to me when my old bike hanging on a nail at the age of 18 years, after adventurous summers on my cyclo-cross and hill climbs care Dolomites, began a period of reluctance to the pedals so as not to make me not even own a bicycle to go downtown to shop. Car or scooter, there were no alternatives. I attribute this situation to a lazy person in my gradual, due to fatigue rather than any other, though minimal, motor activity generated in a heavy smoker who was I to this year. The beginning of the end of the bike and smoking are associated with double-locked to each other, this is not discussed. The fact is that, as the good Antonio in one of his rhymes urlatissime kiss "some love do not end, are of immense speed and then come back," I had my flashback to the two wheels are not motorized.
What has been gradual. Prior to my 31st birthday the proper Gianca got a nice bike man, black, elegant good for many occasions. This allowed me to get closer a bit 'to the pleasure of the bicycle fork. The real turning point, however, dates from last summer, when Laura has always been a lover of bikes and always motivated to do something for my health, decided to start it with the bike ride: "Why do not we buy the bike race? Think how nice if we had the race bike. Then we buy the bike race." After my initial aversion and categorically false, I re-engage the left half that had fascinated me since childhood. I remember well when the bike was the gift of promotion at school, was synonymous with independence, synonymous with summer. A little 'in the same spirit last summer I experienced the wonderful feeling of entering a bicycle shop, as I did with Mom and Dad, to choose the right one, with that spawning of emotion that comes when you are about to discard a good long-awaited gift.
From that day the Betta (this is the first name) came into my life in a constant and continuous. During the summer I gained confidence with the medium, then this winter I started to get serious in the same week that I quit smoking, not a public event in this post from six months January 20, 2010, the day of ' last cigarette! So time spent by the end of January to count to do now is 2500 km of cycling and 0 cigarettes. The way to go on the road to cycle home is still very long, I'm trying to follow it step by step, thanks to the advice of my personal coach Ivo, suggesting that follows me at a distance workouts and routes, I set small goals to be achieved gradually. The first I met and celebrated with this post, the next course, I keep promising myself to myself and the reader, to publish it as soon as it materialized.
Meanwhile, add a small handbook of beginner cyclist, I have gained in recent months of km cycled astride my trusty steed in 20 reports.

0 comments:

Post a Comment