Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Is Japanese Sharking A Crime

2000 Another year has gone ..

Dunque...in quest'ultimo anno credo di aver fatto un numero di post pari a quello che in passato facevo in un mese..!
Il "buono proposito dell'anno nuovo" per il blog sarebbe quello di "scrivere di piĆ¹", ma dato che come Most of the good intentions most likely would be frustrated, and I do not say Famo before, and what bills we will.

budget of my 2008? I do not know, I could not define it. At first impression, as far as my close personal, it's been a year ... it was a year ... it was. point.

I hope for a bit 'of people around me 2009 is much better than it was in 2008. It is not like "world peace and end all world wars in the world (clutching a flower)," I really hope so.

And now that I'm going tonight you shine lavezzi head in the living room of a friend of mine.
No, no joke ... so we are animals.
The barrels make them in bagno, ci piace il tintinnio della ceramica che deflagra.
KA-POWWW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment