Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Motorhome Gas Mileage

It's over It's never too late

I have a friend, as well as my neighbor on the stage as a guitarist, with whom we are perfectly out of phase.

I mean, I went down to Ozzy's head and he discovered the Extreme.
I walked into fixed with Zakk Wylde and BLS, and he for the Foo Fighters.
I learned the repertoire of Motley Crue and he drooled for Darkness.

Together in fixed only with the AC / DC, and there we made the best concert of my life as far as I'm concerned, Torino, Stadio Delle Alpi, July 4, 2001, five days after the maturity, the barrier maxima cool . Then

ready for role reversal: I
Extreme him I
Darkness Ozzy, Motley him


Well, all this is to say that I'm getting obsessed with the Foo Fighters.

With my nearly 10 years late, but I'm getting into. Better late than never.

go on like this, you go back to my 14 years in roles reversed course: Fuck him in with Ligabue and I discover that the NOFX.

Ah ... for the rest of the year started based on paracetamol, antibiotics and injections of 9 days' imprisonment in the house to dispose of the relapse, 25-26-27 because I was done with them my best friend toilet bowl. But New Year's Eve was good ..! Happy 2008 to everyone, late of course ... but I would not have otherwise ..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment