Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Distal Clavicle Resection

Ipse dixit

"There ' Bulgaria has never been an edict, nor have I ever said that these gentlemen were not to make television "(November 7, 2007)

quiet, a moment, we reason.

"The use Biagi, Santoro, ... what is it called that ... Luttazzi have made of public television, paid for with money of all, is a criminal use. And I think it is a duty of the new leadership not to allow this to happen more. "(April 18, 2002)


E 'diabolically perfect.
If taken literally, you never addressed directly to them.
This is the result of a team of communication experts who have designed an ad hoc text.
The notion is that, but never said directly "I want them the fuck out."
as I know, maybe even stand up in court.

reminds me of the smart way to do an exclusive club ... that when calling you "Mr." is cagarsi from below, and when he talks about "horses" non parla di animali.

Al di là di tutto, due giorni fa abbiamo perso una delle ultime grandi teste del giornalismo italiano, che hanno provato a far passare per comunista anche se non lo è certo mai stato, e su cui già il giorno dopo è possibile sputare merda, per apparire un po' più puliti ed innocenti, ed esenti da qualunque colpa.
Si è perso completamente il rispetto della professionalità, della competenza, ad ulteriore dimostrazione di come nella società attuale lo stile che va per la maggiore sia quello di pararsi il culo e pensare a sé stessi, negando l'evidenza, nascondendo la mano che ha lanciato fino ad un millisecondo prima una pioggia di sassi.

Uomini piccoli, and not only in stature.

But we still like the new men, those who have made all by themselves ...

c'avevo that I have many friends,
have a working,
I am made a career
is not right that the loss
I am all done by me, I have done everything to me!
I know that many people,
I came up from nothing,
I've got an attractive position,
not just that the loss
I am made everything myself, I have done everything myself, I have done everything to me ...
I am made all of ...

(as was well ...?)

(Giorgio Gaber - The smell, 1974)

0 comments:

Post a Comment